• Session toolbar can be minimized: one tap on the icon brings up the toolbar; double tap opens up the keyboard
• New shortcut icons within the session toolbar: next monitor, ctrl+alt+del
• Session is displayed in full screen again
• Note: To zoom use the “pinch to zoom” gesture
• LAN connections using the IP-address without the need to have Internet available
• Additional pop-up to confirm a remote reboot
• Event logs can be send to the TeamViewer support again
• Many other fixes & improvements
Remotely control your computer with TeamViewer Free while you are on the road!
Mobile and flexible: remotely access computers from your android device!
Easily support friends and family when they have computer problems – no matter where you are. You can also benefit from gaining access to your private home computer to edit documents or use particular software while you are on the road.
- Both spontaneous support for friends & family and access to unattended computers (Windows, Mac, Linux) are possible – also during a telephone call
- Transfer files from your Android mobile device to any computer and vice versa
- Conveniently control remote computers using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom
- Complete keyboard control incl. special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows®
- Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Remotely reboot the computer
- Overview of friends and computers that are online – via the integrated computer list
- Tablet ready
- Is available for Android 1.6 and higher
TeamViewer Free is intended for private use only, e.g. to access your private computers or help friends with their computer problems.
1. Install and start TeamViewer Free from Google Play
2. Install and start TeamViewer full version on your computer (download under www.teamviewer.com)
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your Android device to connect.
Keyword: VNC, RDP, Remote Control, Remote Desktop
Download this file